Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An escapade to Khadavli on Sunday mid-half..!





























An escapade to Khadavli on a Boring Sunday..!!


It was 26th July 2009, a Sunday.. Really a boring one..
I was getting dead bored sitting at home.. Was too desperate to go on a ride venturing the green atmosphere altered by God.. After reaching height of desperation, I sms'd guyz saying "Am getting badly bored, lets go for a ride to Lonavala or somewhere else." I instantly got a reply from our Mr. Ajay, I called up other guyz & hence got ready. Nitin had gone to Airoli for some work & thus he chose to tag in from behind. Finally we started at journey by 1.30pm. Following are few random pix & I have also enhanced some for TP..!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI RACHIT ITS JOY

ONLY THIS MUCH STORY BOSS RACHIT WHERE IS THE REST OF PART. COME ON YAAR IT SHOULD BE LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE RETURN ABOUT LEH TRIP. I UNDERSTAND ITS A SHORT TRIP BUT EVEN THEN THERE SHOULD BE SOME COMPLETE MASALA INSIDE.